back to home
A place where you can post resources in which featured links show in a carousel and all the links show in boxes grouped by category. It's on the site at: site/resourcelinks.
A video walkthrough
Check out this video walkthrough
Fields and related tables
- Category - This is a drop-down list of the categories. To add more categories, go into the SETUP area and add them.
- Title - the label of the link
- Link - The URL to the link. If it's off site be sure to put in the full URL (http://)
- Featured - If you check this it will show in the carousel. Be sure to include a photo if you put it into the carousel.
- Featured Sequence - The order in which it shows in the carousel. Otherwise it sorts alphabetically.
- New Window - Clicking will pop a new window
- Photo - Browse from your computer and upload a photo that is sized properly for the carousel.
- Sequence - This is the order that the links will display in their text list. If you don't give a sort order, the links sort alphabetically.
- Inactive - Check this to make the link invisible.