For Associations and Communities
It’s Not a Website. It’s a Community. Keep your members engaged.
Member-based organizations and communities more and more rely on digital communications to keep members informed and actively participating. But they typically rely on volunteer-based efforts, so efficiency and ease of use are critical. If you manage such an organization, Brick River is an excellent solution for all-in-one convenience and a short learning curve for ease of use.
Don’t make it complicated.
- Easy to learn, no-code tool for creating and managing content with a flexible drag and drop interface.
- Email tool to communicate with your members via newsletters, special announcements, etc.
- Manage community events with a built in calendaring and registration system, including a simple form-builder to capture information.
- Manage event invites and RSVP’s
- Collect and manage dues or registration fees (only what you charge….no additional fees).
- Manage multiple locations, buildings, etc. from one admin panel, push any type of content to one or many sites – including forms and surveys.
Your time is valuable, but effective management of your organization can be important to maintaining harmony among the members. Don’t get hung up on the details. Keep things moving, and keep people informed and engaged with Brick River.