Create users, give them access to the system and invite them to Brick River
Creating a New User
- From the Admin menu go to Users and then select the Add New button
- Fill in the new users information (First Name, Last Name, etc.)
- You can give assign a Username and Password for the new user or allow them to create there own when they get the Brick River invitation and log-in for the first time
- Make sure you select the Active check box or the user will not be able to access the system
- Add the new user to any Groups you may have created
- Set any additional permissions the user will need
- Save the user by clicking the Save button at the top
Need to Know
- Make sure the user has the Active check box checked and the user has a valid Email before sending an invitation
- An invitation has an encrypted link that allows the user to create a username and password
- The invitation will expire in 24 hours. If the user does not log-in within 24 hours the invitation will have to be resent.
Once you've created a user you can send them an email invitation to Brick River. Click the Send Invitation button at the top to send the email invitation.