District Sites are Getting Easier to Build and Run
Many districts now are improving their communications with sub-sites through Brick River.
Many are doing it
6 Conferences have district sites for a total of 41 district sites
- Alabama-West Florida (9)
- South Georgia (6)
- Iowa (8)
- Kentucky (9)
- Missouri (1)
- Western North Carolina (8)
Here is a sampling of district sites to check out
$5,000 for the project. That's usually less than $1K per district.
The projects entail creating one core-level layout that's used by all the districts but the districts can vary in terms of logo, banner image, color palette, and content.
Then it's $50/month/district site
Typical functionality of a district site
- Homepage and a page where districts can post anything - news, announcements, photo albums, videos, blog posts, classifieds, obituaries, etc
- A place on the homepage for conference news
- A place on the homepage that shows events in the district and also conference events
- DB-drive directory of churches and clergy in the district
- Staff listing on the homepage and a staff page
- A map
- Unlimited pages
- A site search