It's only $199 to attend the meeting. Big savings...
- That's $200 less than previous years.
- Also, the rooms are likely about $200/night LESS than previous years.
- AND breakfast is included with your rooms
- AND we are taking care of lunch
- So, doing the math: if your org sent two people...
and they stayed three nights,
you're looking at about a $1,800 savings over previous years!
Book your room at the Exeter Inn BY CALLING. 603.772.5901
You CALL the inn and tell them you are going to the Brick River Users Meeting and they will throw you the discount.
It starts at about $109/night with the 10% discount.
- Jan 8 -- OPTIONAL: one-on-one meetings available to those who book them. More info coming soon.
- Jan 9 -- MEETING: 9 am to 4 pm with lunch break from 12 to 1
- Jan 10 - MEETING: 9 am to 4 pm with lunch break from 12 to 1
- Jan 11 -- OPTIONAL: one-on-one meetings available to those who book
Fly into Manchester, NH or Logan airports but there are two others as well. Manchester was just voted the "best domestic airport" by Travel + Leisure magazine.