Adding DataForm links to Emails
Brick River provides an excellent feature to attach a data form to an email and send it. For example, if you have thousands of contacts in your database and you want everyone to update their information, you can create a form using the form manager and send it in an email.
In this tutorial, we are going to understand the steps for emailing database forms:
- Click Email in the main window. The Email Center page is displayed.
- Click Create a new email.
- Choose a template from the Default Template drop-down list.
- Add recipients and create content for the email.
- Click insert data form link to insert a data form.
- In the Data Form Link Properties window, Select your data form from the drop-down list.
- Enter the Link text.
- Click Ok. The link is added to the email.
- Click Send. When the contact receives the email and clicks on the link, they will be able to view and fill out the attached form.