Adding Recurrence to an Event
Most of the dynamic content presented on your site will be created as events. Dynamic content is content that changes on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule. Brick River allows you can create new events and select the recurrence of the events.
- On the main menu, click Content->Events. The list of events is displayed.
- Click New to create a new event, or select an existing event.
- Under Event Dates section, click Recurrence.
- Select the options from the drop-down list such as Daily, Monthly, Weekly, Yearly, or None.
- Set the desired recurrence interval and day (if applicable).
- Click Add to add specific date exceptions or Clear to delete all exceptions. For example, if the event below is to be canceled on Tuesday, August 15 - add August 15 as an Exception. The event will not be displayed on calendars on August 15.