Brick River email center is a powerful tool that can fit into an organization's communication plan in a number of ways. It not only allows you to send simple emails, but you can also manage your bounced and unsubscribed lists by using the email center.
In this tutorial, let us understand more about managing email bounces and unsubscribes in the email center. Click on the Undeliverable button in the top bar of the email center.
Step 1- Bounces
The Bounces button in the email center shows all email addresses that have bounced. If a specific email bounces it gets filled in a category called Not Sent. This retains all contact information used and keeps your subscriber lists intact without actually sending emails to known unreachable addresses.
- On the top menu, click Bounces.
- In the Search field, enter the email address of the bounced email and click Search. The list of bounced emails along with other details such as date, time, reason etc. are displayed.
- Click Remove to remove the bounced email.
- If you don't know the bounced email address, you can find them in the Sent email screen.
- Under Sent, click on an email.
- Under New Bounces, click on the number to find the list of bounced emails from the email blaster.
- Click remove bounce, to remove an email from the bounced list.
Step 2 - Unsubs
The Unsubs button in the email center shows all email addresses that have been unsubscribed from the list.
- On the top menu, click Unsubs. This page shows the list of unsubscribed emails and spam reports. You can sort them accordingly.
- The following details are shown on this page:
- Email: The email address
- Unsubscribed Date: The date on which the email was unsubscribed
- List: The list from which the email was unsubscribed
- Type: The type of the email such as unsubscribed or a spam report
- Click Remove in the last column to remove the email from the unsubscribed or the spam list.