Using Forms Share
Forms share is a repository of forms that users across departments or organizations can share with each other. Once, you have created or uploaded a form to the Registration module and you want to share it with others, you can add it to forms share.
Step 1 - Add a Form to Forms Share
- On the top menu, click Reg->Forms. The list of all the forms is displayed.
- In the Actions column next to a form, click Add to forms share. This will add the form to the repository.
Step 2 - Manage Forms Share
- On the main menu, click Reg->Forms Share. The list of all the shared forms is displayed.
- Click Preview to preview the form on your site.
- Click Give me a copy to add a copy of this form to your forms.