Using Registration Tags
Registration tags allow you to group similar events so that you can search for registrants who participate in like events. For example, if you want everyone to participate in conferences, you can create a conference tag and tag all conference registrations with it. Brick River system keeps track of everyone who has registered.
In this tutorial, we will understand how to add and use registration tags to organize your forms.
Step 1 - Add a New Tag
- On the top menu, click Reg->Manage Reg Form Tags. The list of tags is displayed.
- Click Add new to add a new tag.
- Enter the Label name, Sort By field, and choose a Color from the drop-down list. The Sort By field allows you to set a custom sort that overrides alphabetical sorting.
- Click Save. The new tag is saved in the system.
- Click Edit to edit an existing tag and save it.
Step 2 - Use Tags to Organize Your Forms
Brick River system allows you to search for registrants using tags.
- On the top menu, click Reg->All Registrants. The list of registrants is displayed. You can sort and filter this list by many things. However, the important thing to note here is the Tag.
- In the Reg Forms Tag field, enter the name of the registrant who has been tagged. For example, if you want to email someone that a new conference is coming up, you can search for the conference tag and email them as required.