Using the Activity Log to View Changes
The activity log is used to view the activity or changes happened on the particular page. You can view and track the activity of your content, contacts, or emails.
In this tutorial, we are going to understand how to track the activity of the contact records.
- Click Contacts->People. The list of the records is displayed.
- On the top right corner, click More Actions -> View Activity. The activity log is shown which includes details such as Type, Title, Date and Time, and the information about the event.
- Click Show details to view more details about a particular activity.
- Click on the name of the Record Title to view the details of the particular contact and make any changes if required.
- Click Date to filter the search results by a particular date.
- In the Changes section, click on the toggle button to Show or Hide the changes
- Click Customize to filter according to the Type or the Source of changes.
- Click on the toggle button to Show or Hide the Email address. You can also customize and select the fields that you want to be displayed.
- Once you have finished tracking the changes, click Return.