Printing Mailing Labels and Name Tags
It's easy to print name tags (Avery 5393, 5395) and mailing labels (Avery 5160) from any view that contains appropriate contact information.
When printing tags or labels with address information - valid details must exist for each included contact. Contacts with missing or invalid address information will be excluded from the download. The steps for printing are as explained below:
- On the top menu, click Content or Contacts. Select the desired view and apply any sorting or filtering if required.
- On the top right menu, click Download. The list of available formats is displayed.
- Select the desired text to print (Mailing Labels, Name Tags, or Name Tags with City and State).
- Select the desired format (Avery 5160, 5393, or 5395).
- Click Download. Review and Print the resulting Microsoft Word file.