Using Registration Reports
The event registration system allows you to view real-time reports on attendance, donations, registrations, etc. You can review form-specific reports and cross-form reports that pertain to all your forms.
In this tutorial, we are going to understand each type of report in detail.
As the name suggests, these reports are specific to each form.
1. Click on Reg->Forms.
Select a form and click Reports on the top menu to display the list of reports.
- Items Summary: If you are selling things, this report shows you the amount collected and sold per item.
- Details: If you are selling things, this shows you all the registrants that ordered the particular things.
- Donations: Shows you a list of people who have made donations, if applicable.
- Lodging Summary: Shows you the breakdown of the rooms and room parts sold.
- Lodging Details: Shows you the names of the registrants per lodging.
- Payments Type totals: Shows you the totals by type: Check, Cash, PayPal, etc.
These reports are accessed from the main Reg page on the top menu.
- All payments by date and type: Shows all the payments for all the forms sorted by date descending.
- Stripe Payouts: Payments done through stripe.