Searching and Customizing Contacts or Content
You can easily type for content or contacts in the Search field and use the filtering options to display the results accordingly. In this tutorial, we will understand how to search for contacts. These steps can be applied to searching content records as well.
Step 1 - Search for Contacts
- On the main menu, click Contacts and select the type of contacts. The list of contacts in the database is displayed.
- In the Search field, type the name of the contact. If the first name and last name are defined as search fields - typing "aud" in the search field would locate records linked to Audrey Zabor, Maude Finley, and Harold Baudoin.
Step 2 - Customize the Search List
- In the Filtering section, you can customize the list to include one or more filter fields.
- Search fields: Click this button to add fields to the filtering section.
- Email Subscription Lists: Select the subscription lists from the drop-down menu to filter the search results.
- Once you have selected all the filters, the results are displayed.
Step 3 - Save the Search Criteria
- Once you have finished customizing and entering the search criteria, click Save this Search to save it.
- If you want to access the saved search criteria, click the Saved Searches drop-down list.