Setting up Payment Accounts
Brick River system provides you two options for processing the payments, Paypal, and Stripe. Both of them allow you to use Brick River for your event registration and form system. For example: Accept donations or accept payments for a conference. Both are easy to set up, but we recommend Stripe as it is relatively easier. If you use PayPal, you will be redirected to another page.
Before creating a registration form, you need to first configure your system with your Paypal or Stripe account information.
Step 1 - Setup Stripe
- On the top menu, click Reg->Payment Accounts. The setup page is displayed.
- Click on the drop-down Add a new account and select Stripe.
- Click on Sign in if you already have an account.
- Otherwise, you can create a new account by entering your Business details as shown below.
- Enter Individual or sole proprieter details..
- Enter the details of your credit card.
- Enter your bank details.
- Once you have finished entering all the details, enter the email id and password click Authorize access to this account.
Step 2 - Setup Paypal
Click on the drop-down Add a new account and select Paypal. The setup page is displayed.
- Enter the email address required for PayPal and click Add Account. The standard instructions for setting up the PayPal account is shown. Follow the instructions and the account is displayed on the PayPal Accounts page.