Activity Logs is the place where all the log files are collected and analyzed every five minutes. As an administrator, you can check the site activity by using activity logs.
- On the main menu, click Site->Activity Logs.
- The Activity Logs page shows a Requests graph which shows the busyness of the website and the data transferred in the MB Transferred graph.
- Click on the Week drop-down to display the graph according to the Week, Day, Year etc.
- Click on All Sites drop-down and select the information you want to be displayed. It can websites, emails, registrations, etc.
- Click on the Usage drop-down and select the following options:
- Page Rank: This shows the ranking of the web pages.
Content: This shows the actual content. You can see which actual record are the most popular.
Contacts: This shows the most popular contacts listed in your directories.
Raw: This shows detailed activity logs on that particular day.